Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The world is just a click away.

Since I’ve been properly medicated I am capable of retaining so much more knowledge. In my quest to become more educated I’ve been learning computer programs and stuff like that.

Its amazing to me what one can do on the internet today. Just yesterday I watching TV in Iraq. Then I wanted to see what traffic was like. Then I wanted to know what the weather was like in Seattle. Then my wife wanted to order pizza. Later that night we sold our a mini trampoline and a printer.

We did all of this by just tapping our fingers on a mouse, and moving our hand two inches to the right and two inches to left. We brought the world to us, and never before in the history of mankind has anybody ever been able to do that, bring the world to us.

I am so happy that I am properly medicated now, that I am able to learn these things. Because before I never had the patients to learn new computer programs. I stuck with the old Yahoo program for so long because I knew it, and I just did not have the patients to learn a new program because it was so hard for me to pay attention. Now that I can learn better, and pay attention, I have a lot more patients.

No comments: