Thursday, May 1, 2008

Psychiatrist Appointment Today.

I had a psychiatrist appointment today which went very well. I am getting better, which is wonderful news. I am able to concentrate more and focus as well. My wife attended my session with me today.


Afterwards I felt very good about the appointment and talked about a little. I like to use windows that show my reflection when making my videos.




I know I wanted to add something else how everything went.




But sometimes even medicated I get distracted and forget what I wanted convey.

2 comments:

RunninL8 said...

Glad you appt. went well for you. I would love to bring my hubby to appointments so that he can get a better idea of what's going on in my head!
Amazing drawings, by the way!

Top_Drawer said...

Thank you for the comment.